1. Where should I submit my entry to the challenge?
In a comment to the challenge post, unless otherwise stated in the rules.
2. What is a round of pimping?
This is when there is a Pimp!Task in which members receive points for promoting the community ("pimping")
3. What if I can't do a challenge?
Then you just don't do it. You are only required to do at least one challenge every two weeks, this is because we know you have lives!
4. Can I submit something old I've made?
No, you cannot. Anything submitted must be made specifically for the challenge/task. The entry must be new and kept secret until the challenge results have been posted.
5. Can I share my entry with other people?
Yes, you can, but not until after the challenge/voting is over (unless otherwise stated in the instructions).
6. Can I submit other people's work?
No. Unless it is a collaborative challenge, or the instructions state otherwise.
7. Can I vote for my own entry?
No. If this were allowed, everyone would vote for themselves and no one would win.'
8. What is a sig? What are the regulations for Signature Banners?
Sig is short form for Signature Banner. Go here for more information.
9. I have a problem/question. What do I do?
Contact either one of your team leaders, or you may contact me (theonlyspl )
More may be added if the need arises.