As members of xenaland
, everyone is responsible for knowing and following the rules below. Please take the time to look over them so that you are aware of what not to do. Thank you!General Rules of Engagement
1. While we are, in a sense, "battling" one another, all members must make an effort to get along. There will be no insulting/bashing/calling out of other members, teams, character, or actors.
2. This community is, essentially, about participation. While we realize and acknowledge that not everyone can be on 24/7 as you do have a real life, we do encourage you to participate as much as possible. Therefore, all members must participate in at least one challenge every fortnight (every 2 weeks). Challenge Rules
1. Each challenge will have its own set of guidelines. Please read and adhere to them at all times.
2. In order to gain points for challenges, you must include your team name (i.e Team Mt. Olympus) in your submission. No team name, no points.
3. Team name are just that, team names. If you do not get on your first choice team, don't be upset. You can like Gabrielle just as well from Team Blood Bath as you can from Team Amazon Nation, okay?
4. That being said, you are allowed to switch teams once
. You must PM either myself, another main moderator, or your team leader in order to get the process underway.Points
Each challenge, voting post, etc is worth points. Voting is worth a minimum of five points, and every challenge is wroth a minimum of ten points. The allotment of points is directly dependent on the difficulty level of the challenge, and extra points are awarded to people who win in challenges that are voted on.
Team points are calculated through the round, and once it is over, everyone's points go back to zero.
If you have any questions, please see this post
If you have any suggestions, please see this post
These rules are subject to change. This community is modeled after the fabulously well run legendland. We thank them for creating such a fantastic model for us to start our own community, and encourage members to join a team there as well!